This past month I jumped around exploring a few different ideas like tracking background commands to a new customer form for requesting sites. Here are the highlights of everything related to CaptainCore. Until next month!
- CaptainCore CLI v0.11.0 release – Highlights include new commands to expose background commands to UI with realtime progress, restic infused backups and many other improvements.
- New Post: Request New Sites – First look at a new feature which allows site owners to request new WordPress sites to be created.
- New Post: New WP-CLI Global Parameter Exec – This was the result of my participation in Hacktoberfest. Covers a new argument which is coming with WP-CLI v2.5.0.
- New Post: Moving Forward Slowly and Steadily – Some thoughts on CaptainCore and running a lean WordPress maintenance service.
- 💰 Sponsorship option – A big thank you to my first 2 sponsors 🙏👏. Join them and become a monthly sponsor and help fuel CaptainCore development.